MedZygo is a group of premier healthcare recruitment and sourcing firms committed to empowering physicians and other members of the medical community by providing resources, assistance and employment opportunities throughout all stages of their career.
Family Medicine - Missouri
Non-for-profit health system, based in St. Louis, is seeking Family Medicine physicians to meet the needs of its expanding service area.
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
- Competitive income guarantee
- Commencement bonus
- School loan repayment and stipends available
- Multiple locations to choose from, based on physician interests
- Flexible start dates
Chief, Pediatric Emergency Medicine - Richmond, VA
- Pediatric ED with Level 1 Trauma Center
- A comprehensive, 14-division Pediatric Department
- 70% Clinical, 30% Protected Time
- New Pediatric EM Fellowship Program
- Current Pediatric EM research funding
- Top-ranked children's hospital; New outpatient pavilion, New tower construction
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
Gastroenterology - Maine University Metro
- Seeking a BC/BE gastroenterologist.
- Growing robust hospital-based practice of six physicians.
- Inpatient/Outpatient, Call 1:6, looking to get to 1:8.
- Excellent experienced support staff.
- Modern endoscopy suite located on the main hospital campus.
- Hospitalists are available 24/7 for all GI admissions.
- Facilities support basic endoscopic procedures, ERCP, EUS, capsule endoscopy.
Internal Medicine - Phoenix, AZ
- Seeking MD/DO physician for position in Phoenix
- Offering long term career
- Position may include some teaching - residents rotate thru
- Outpatient Clinic
- Competitive base salary
- Will consider VISA candidates
- Full benefits including pension!
- Malpractice, medical, dental, relocation, generous vacation
- CME plus allowance
Neurology - Portsmouth, VA
Join a successful team of Neurologists in coastal Virginia! This hospital-employed position is located in a newly renovated suite on the campus of a major medical center in Portsmouth, Virginia.
- State-of-the-art equipment & TJC Certified Stroke Center
- Mainly outpatient with hours of 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday
- Strong built-in referral base
- Light shared call
Internal Medicine - San Francisco, CA
Join one of the oldest and largest primary care private practices in San Francisco. The group has 5 board certified Internal Medicine Physicians (2 of whom specialize in Rheumatology), a Gastroenterologist, and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
This long-established group is seeking a full-time board certified/eligible Internist to join their outpatient medical group. Part-time will be considered.
Pulmonary & Critical Care Billings, MT
Join eight university-trained, board-certified Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine physicians. Our integrated multi-specialty physician clinic and hospital includes a Level II Trauma Center and an accredited sleep center.
Billings Clinic is nationally recognized for clinical excellence and is a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network.
Family Medicine - Southern Wisconsin
- Choose your practice location from suburban to a more urban setting
- Calls are screened-depends on location generally at least 1:5
- Hospitalist program
- Flexible schedule
- Concorde based in Milwaukee, we can help with your Wisconsin interests
By Concrode Physician Source Providers may ask themselves why respond to a recruiter versus submitting my CV directly to the hospital. What is the role of a recruiter? The answer is….Searching for the right practice is a process. Practicing medicine is also a process involving several support professionals. Recruiters have a role to help you gather …
by Jordan Search Consultants , Are healthcare regulations and incentives about to disrupt physician compensation models again? Although there are many models of physician compensation in effect, each with its own rewards and risks, the uncertainty following the U.S. presidential election has made it necessary for physicians and medical systems to take a wait-and-see approach …
by Jason Falkner, Medical Consultants of America The State of Internal Medicine Internal medicine physician jobs have been experiencing a trending increase primarily because of the condensed number of medical graduates pursuing a sub-specialty in this field. This has generated demand for internal medicine physicians. These physicians are able to leverage this when searching for jobs in …